Fall colours are here! I can almost here all the maple trees, chokeberry bushes, birches, willows and Virginia creepers calling out my name. They just gotta get photographed. We had a very nice photographing walk with one friend of mine named Hanna one day. Think we looked quite much like tourists - in our very own hometown, haha! But that was so awesome! The sun was shining and it was a beautiful fall day. Take a look :)






Nice, eh! And that's definitely not gonna be the last one walk like that of ours! We planned some themes for the coming walks. Like all the statues in Jyväskylä, different front doors of houses, cars and night photography. It's great to have a friend who loves photographing as much as I do - we share common visions of it :)
And about the pictures. I've got some sad news. I have an external hard disk for my laptop. Few days ago there was a little accident and because of that the hard disk fell to the floor. And it broke. But the most fortunate thing is that almost all of my pictures (except Canada, Lapland and new ones) were on that hard disk and I lost them. But. There is a tiny possibility to get them back so I'm hanging on to that! Luckily I've got my positive attitude - I can live with that too if I lost them forever :)

So, I've been working as a teacher's aid in our Christian Elementary School for one and half week and I really do enjoy my new job!! I'm feeling myself very welcomed and comfortable. The principal said one day that it feels like I'd have always been there :) Even though I'd rather like to stay in my bed much longer in the morning, it's nice to go to school! And there was already some need for my picture taking skills. I took some pics of kinda paintings children made in arts.
1 comment:
Heidiheidi. Joko kohta taas kerkeät päivittämään?
Post a Comment