About 8 pm: I decided to go to meet two friends of mine at the railway station at midnight. They were coming from a holiday trip - Rodos for a week.
About 9 pm: I started to make a poster. I had this one meter long piece of paper and lots of crayons and markers.
And one and half an hour later: Take a look at my creation.
It says welcome in Finnish. And the idea is that my friends are standing on the island with the palm tree, under the bright shining sun. They took a plane to Sweden and came by boat to Finland, city called Turku. And the last vehicle they used was a train on their journey between Turku and Jyväskylä. And at the destination it's cold, dark and wet. So welcome back!
22.36 pm: I tried to get some sleep before I got to go to the railway station.
22.38 pm: I realized that I was not that tired that I'd be able to fall asleep. So, I started to read a book.
23.10 pm: My eyes didn't stay open anymore, I thought I could sleep for awhile.
23.20 pm: My alarm clock rang. Luckily I remembered to set it ring at the right time..
23.25 pm: I said to myself: "If you were, like seriously, gonna go to the railway station to meet them, you'd better get up now!" And that's what I did.
23.37 pm: I left home and headed to the station. And waited for the train. It was few minutes late. And then ten minutes late. And then twenty minutes late.
23.57 pm: They arrived!! And the athmosphere was cheerful! And the common tiredness made it to be increased further :)
00.10 am: Home again. Surprised about that I really did it! I didn't expect me to have enough determination to wake up at midnight when I had just fallen asleep, to meet my friends at the railway station :) But I'm glad I did have it and I did it!
2 comments:
minäkin olen iloinen että tulit vastaan. se oli ihana yllätys. syksy, pimeä, tuuli ja kylmyys ei tuntunu yhtään niin pahalta kun paikalla olit sinä aurinkoinen! kiitos.
oh just uppdate will you! you can do it.
Post a Comment