Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Very Beginning.

Here we go. I have a blog. In English. The purpose of this blog is to give you glimpses into my life. I find life interesting, so hope you enjoy the journey with me! And in addition, I promise that there will be plenty of grammatical errors in my notes. So, perfect people - please don't get embarrased! That's not necessary, cause I'm not gonna be that either :) And the reason of writing in English, is especially you my Dear International Friends outside the borders of Finland!

This first note is just a notice this blog exists, but I'm gonna write something more interesting as soon as I've got enough time. Hope that's sooner than later :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally Finnish ppl willing to communicate in English!
Lovin it! Maybe we can reflect together on the beauty of international and itercultural blog-keeping when I'm in Ireland;)
xoxo Henna