Sunday, March 29, 2009
The End. And the Beginning.
Okay, it seems like this isn't really working. I have a blog. And I've got enough time to update about once every couple of months.. With the common sense that's been granted to me I've come to realize this is not the point. And as you might remember the reason why I have my blog in English has got something to do with my international friends. Now that Google Analytics tells me, there are no visitors outside the borders of Finland, I assume there's no need to use English anymore. So this is the End part, I'm done with English. But if you're like "she's making a mistake - there's no way I'd be able to keep up!" please, don't hesitate to write that down as a comment to let me know :) Otherwise, I'm gonna write in Finnish, most of the notes. And that is the Beginning part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh. suomea kannatetaan jos se tarkoittaa päivityksiä :)
Post a Comment