And they treated me like princess at work :) Like everybody hugged and said and sang Happy Birthday and they wrote me messages on this kind of announcement board in our teachers' office. Big smiles! And all the messages on my wall in Facebook, whoa! Thanks guys :) Even the Facebook Team, you know, the administrators wished me Happy Birthday! I love Birthdays - especially my own, yay! And of course I gotta have few words for gifts too. I got this Beautiful necklace from the Precious Lady I'm living with. It's just perfect, isn't it?
But about this day. I'm on a sick leave. But it's okay, I don't mind to have a couple of extra holidays. Though it'd be nice to be healthy, but I've got that scheduled - later! And because of this illness two Gorgeous friends decided to cheer me up and two movies and concerning supplies were delivered to me yesterday! Thank you.
The loveliest highlight of this day was a call to Crowborough, UK. Since Christmas I've been an owner of a web-cam and a microphone, so we took a call via Skype with one Dear friend of mine. Good times! Love you Miss Aupair <3
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My First Day at The Age of 20.
I had such a Wonderful Birthday! That was yeasterday. The first thing in the morning was a smile on my face. How poetic - but so true! I woke up at 6 o'clock cause I had to decorate the cake that was for my workmates. And I got to admit that it became a really good cake after all! Thanks for the Support Person :) Here, take a look.
So, it's been a good start for the 21st year in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:D kaakku on hiiieno :) youdidit! ja minä en. avannutkaan tenttikirjaa. haaaaahahahahahaahhahahahahahah. hah.
Post a Comment